Underwater camera housing
- Canon camera
Underwater Camera Housing
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- structures collectively in which people are housed
- The provision of accommodations
- caparison: stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- A rigid casing that encloses and protects a piece of moving or delicate equipment
- a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
- Houses and apartments considered collectively
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
Polaroid Dive-Rated Waterproof Camera Housing - Protects Virtually Any Ultra Compact Lens Camera
This Dive-Rated Waterproof Camera Housing Protects Virtually Any Ultra Compact "Fixed" Lens Camera From Snorkeling to Sunsets... The Perfect Solution Polaroid Underwater Camera Housing is dive rated to protect your camera while providing full access to all key controls. Unlike "zip-lock"+ "snap" housing
s, these cases feature a unique 2 piece track-lock system that also enhances rigidity and protects the camera from bumps or impact. In addition, the lens portion is made of a unique optical-grade plastic composite which minimizes lightdrop off and ensures clear images. Land or sea, when it comes to protection without compromise it's the case to shoot for!
2031 - The first underwater
camera - Calypso SOM 35/3.5
The first underwater camera without any housing - Calypso SOM 35/3.5
"Old Camera Images and Technologies" Exhibition
@ National Science and Technology Museum, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
?????-????????????? @ ???????????Camera:
Konica Minolta Dynax 5DLens:
Minolta AF 35mm F1.4 G new
Playing with my new underwater camera housing
Playing with my new Aquatica underwater camera housing and dome for my Canon 5D. This will definitely be much more useful in the water than in a hotel room.
underwater camera housing
One of the few downsides to digital photography is the delicate nature of these advanced electronics. Water, dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants can wreak havoc with expensive gadgets, and often, outdoor adventures are never preserved in photos because our cameras simply can't handle the exposure. Custom-fitted waterproof cases are available, but they are bulky, heavy and usually cost well over a hundred dollars. So how can the casual photographer keep their camera clean and safe without spending a fortune? The answer is the DiCAPac!
The DiCAPac WP-110 is an all-weather vinyl case for compact digital cameras that lays flat for storage and is totally waterproof up to 16 feet (5 meters) deep! Constructed from thick, high-grade vinyl with a UV-coated polycarbonate lens cover, the DiCAPac is designed to keep your camera clean and moisture-free in almost any environment. The patented "Roll & Velcro" zipper closure system provides two levels of protection to keep your case completely watertight, while the clear panels and flexible material allows you to maintain complete control over all your camera's functions. Best of all, the DiCAPac is extremely lightweight and can be tucked away in a pocket, making it by far the most convenient option for complete all-weather protection for your digital camera, not to mention the most affordable!
¦ Guaranteed underwater performance up to 16 ft. (5m) deep
¦ UV coated polycarbonate lens cover allows users to take crystal clear pictures
¦ Transparent and flexible case for convenient camera control
¦ Reliable sealing system with waterproof zipper and "Roll & Velcro" closure
¦ Meets JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) protection class 8 for waterproofing
¦ Weighs only 60 grams and lays flat for super portability
¦ Dimensions (WxH): 14.5 x 9.5 cm (5.7 x 3.7 in.)
See also: buy canon dslr camera finepix fuji camera chinon 35mm camera panasonic camera gps olympus camera price list small wifi camera sell camera lens new compact camera axis camera credentials mismatch golla slr camera bag
- 00:34 |
- Category: None