Liquid image digital underwater camera mask
- Hire thermal imaging camera
Liquid Image Digital Underwater Camera Mask
- (Liquid imaging) Immersion lithography is a photolithography resolution enhancement technique that replaces the usual air gap between the final lens and the wafer surface with a liquid medium that has a refractive index greater than one.
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- Disguise or hide (a sensation or quality)
- a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- put a mask on or cover with a mask; "Mask the children for Halloween"
- Cover (the face) with a mask
- Conceal (something) from view
- dissemble: hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
Liquid Image 5.0MP Underwater Digital VideoMask (Large)
The XSC VideoMask is an Underwater digital camera built into a dive mask making underwater
photography "Hands Free" for safer swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Photograph or video
friends, family or fish. Connect camera to your computer with the USB cable provided. Download the images and video
to your computer to email or print.
Keep your hands free as you dive with this large-size dive mask with integrated waterproof digital video
/still camera--eliminating the need to hand carry an underwater
camera. Ideal for snorkeling, snuba, spearfishing, freediving, shark cage diving and shallow scuba diving, the VideoMask Series dive mask (model 311) features a 5-megapixel sensor that can also snap still photos and an operational depth to 65 feet (20 meters).
The goggle lenses are made of tempered glass and have integrated crosshairs that help you to line up shots. Just turn the Camera on, and choose a mode with the upper button. Then simply press the shutter button to record pictures or video
s. An LED inside the mask tells you if you are in still image or video
The built-in 16 MB memory can store approximately 27 pictures or approximately 40 seconds of video. A microSD/SDHC card slot allows you to expand memory up to 16 GB for additional pictures or videos. Downloading images is as easy as plugging in the mask to your PCs or Macs USB port (USB cable included) and pressing the power button. The included software (PC only) allows you to edit your content. Requires two AAA batteries (included).
Image sensor: 5-megapixel CMOS
Still image max resolution: 2560 x 1920 pixel
Video max resolution: 720 x 480 pixels, 30 frames per second (fps)
Internal memory: 16 MB
External memory: Optional microSD/SDHC cards (up to 16 GB in size)
Lens aperture: F/2.8 f=8.5mm
Lens focus: 1 meter to infinity
Shutter speed: 1/8 to 1/1000 seconds for stills
Sensitivity: Auto; ISO 100-200
White balance: Auto
Audio: Integrated microphone; no speaker
Formats: JPEG still image; M-JPEG for video
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Lithium batteries: 2200 stills; up to 2.3 hours of video
Alkaline batteries: 500 stills; up to 20 minutes of video
What's in the Box?
VideoMask Series dive mask, USB cable, CD-ROM with image editing software (Arcsoft MediaImpression; Windows only), manual, silicon tube, lithium batteries
The VideoMask is great for capturing undersea memories while snorkeling, spearfishing, and shark cage diving.
Liquid Image Scuba Masks
Liquid Image Co, LLC is headquartered in Sacramento, CA with an international office in Hong Kong. The company's focus in 2010 is centered on Sport Tech Products and POV cameras, including the award winning Underwater Digital Camera Mask. Four new POV cameras will be shown at CES 2010.
Liquid Image, Underwater Digital Camera Mask, Camera Mask, Explorer Series, VideoMask, Scuba Series HD, Wide Angle Scuba Series HD, Wide Angle VideoMask, Freestyle Series, Swim Camera Goggle, Summit Series, Snow Camera Goggle
Liquid Image Summit Series D1 Snow Goggle Camera
Summit Series D1
5.0 MP Camera &
D1 (720x480) video, 30 fps
Item #335 - One Size
The Liquid Image Summit Series is the world’s first snow goggle with an integrated digital camera. The goggle contains a wide angle lens to capture all the action while skiing, boarding, sledding or snowmobiling. The hands free unit has a 5.0 MP (2560 x 1920) camera mode and a video mode that records D1 video (720x480) at a rate up to 30 frames per second with audio.
image digital underwater camera mask
¦ 1) Liquid Image Wide Scuba Series Mid-Size Underwater High Definition Digital Camera Mask HD
¦ 2) Liquid Image Underwater Digital Camera Mask Hi-Power Video Light Torch
¦ 3) Additional Liquid Image Underwater Digital Camera Mask Hi-Power Video Light Torch
¦ 4) Transcend 16GB microSDHC Class 2 Card with Card Reader
¦ 5) Power2000 XP350-(4) AAA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries & 110/220V Rapid Charger
¦ 6) Precision Design PD-C20 Digital Camera/Camcorder Case
¦ 7) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
The Liquid Image Scuba Series Underwater 5.0 MP 720p HD Digital Camera Mask is the world's only dive mask that has an integrated water resistant High Definition 720P digital video camera, eliminating the need to carry an underwater camera, keeping your hands free as you swim. Operates to a depth of 130ft/ 40m, making it ideal for use when snorkeling, scuba diving, spearfishing, or freediving. The goggle lenses are made of tempered glass and have integrated crosshairs to help you line up shots. A microSD card slot allows you to expand memory up to 32GB.
The Liquid Image 342 Underwater LED Torch is a convenient, bright, waterproof 4.7-watt LED flashlight that is designed to attach to Liquid Image camera masks. It is depth certified to 120m (400 ft.) and has a burn rate of 600 minutes. Light output is 130 lumens, with a 40-degree wide angle beam. The included bracket can be rotated to accurately focus the beam, and can be easily attached to your camera mask with a single screw.
Take more high-resolution pictures faster with this 16GB High-Capacity MicroSD SecureDigital (SDHC) memory card with included keychain USB card reader.
Provide your camera with plenty of power with 4 AAA ultra-high capacity 2900mAh Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries and a multi-voltage rapid charger.
See also: waist pack camera bag slr dslr camera discount disposable camera leaf river digital game camera camera store virginia quick release camera straps canon 1ds camera for sale full frame compact digital camera latest camera deals
- 00:37 |
- Category: None